The JANSEN team of engineering professionals has established a reputation for unmatched technical expertise in the field of biomass, coal and other solid fuel firing boilers, waste-to-energy boilers, and chemical recovery boilers.
Our core capability to accurately analyze current performance, and understand existing deficiencies allows us to deploy engineered solution to overcome limitations and achieve client goals. We offer services and solutions for the following key elements for existing boilers.
- Biomass and other Solid Fuel Boiler Engineering Performance Evaluations and Benchmarking. (C-02, C-02B, C-18, and C-02C).
- Chemical Recovery Boiler Engineering Performance Evaluations and Benchmarking (C-04, C-17).
- Waste-to-Energy Boiler Engineering Performance Evaluations and Benchmarking (C-11)
- Boiler Operational Tuning (C-25A).
- Emissions Compliance Solutions for CO, NOx, VOC and reduction of carryover and unburned fuel. (C-06A, and C-15).
- Overfire air (OFA) System Design and Implementation for Biomass and Other Solid Fuel Fired Boilers. (C-03)
- Combustion Air System Design for Chemical Recovery Boilers including Primary Air (PA), Secondary air (SA), Tertiary air (TA) and Quaternary air (QA) system upgrades. (C-05)
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling of Furnace Combustion. (C-06A).