Every year Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc. sponsors workshops for representatives of the Pulp/Forest Products and Waste-to-Energy Industries, Independent Power Producers, Utilities, and other Industrial Boilers. As always, we are pleased to offer these workshops at no cost to the attendees.
Each year we host two workshops in various parts of North America with the first workshop being typically held in the Spring with the second one in the Fall.
2022 Biomass Boiler Workshops
We are excited to announce the return of the Biomass Boiler Workshop!
**Our workshop now features added content and increased opportunities to learn and network**
The workshop will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah on May 18 and 19, 2022.
Personnel in biomass-fired boiler facilities frequently ponder:
- What does it take to burn biomass effectively?
- How can I improve operations and increase biomass-firing rates?
- What are the elements of effective control systems to optimize biomass combustion?
- How can I maintain emissions compliance from a biomass-fired boiler?
- How can I achieve reliable delivery of biomass-derived fuel to the boiler?
- What are the key parameters to effectively convey ash material from the boiler?
Our event in Salt Lake City, Utah on May 18 and 19 of 2022 will provide you with the answers to these “burning” questions!
Over the last 20 years, hundreds of professionals in the Pulp/Forest Products Industry, Food Products Industry, Independent Power Producers, the Power Sector, and Energy-from-Waste Industry have benefited by attending this workshop.
This workshop consists of presentations about new technological developments to improve operating performance, biomass burning capacity (i.e., waste wood, bark, hogged fuel, chips, pellets, bagasse, agro-waste), efficiency, emissions performance, and fuel economy of biomass-fired boilers. Learn about the latest retrofit technology for biomass boilers and associated equipment. See how other plants solve their biomass boiler problems, and receive information and solutions to plant specific problems.
- Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies Inc. (www.jansenboiler.com)
- ProcessBarron (www.processbarron.com)
- Emerson Process Management (www.emerson.com)
- PSA (www.psaengineering.com)
- Nestec Inc. (www.nestecinc.com)
- Kennametal (www.kennametal.com)
- Detroit Stoker Company (www.detroitstoker.com)
- CleanAir Engineering (www.cleanair.com)
Workshop Sign up
Please use the following form to request to be signed up for our upcoming workshop in May