- Chemical Recovery Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Waste Fueled Boilers (MSW and RDF)
- Superheater Capacity Performance and Upgrade
Scope of Services
The performance and reliability of superheater capacity plays a critical role in overall plant efficiency and in-house power generation. With increased fuel and power costs, more emphasis is placed on maximizing in-house power generation. In recent years, Jansen has completed projects of the following nature to improve the operating performance, capacity, and reliability of superheaters in existing waste fueled boilers:
- Corrosion analyses (see Capabilities Reference Sheet C-14).
- Metallurgical upgrades to improve corrosion resistance.
- Design and supply of additional heating surface to increase final steam temperature.
- Modify steam flow pattern to minimize pressure loss across the superheater.