Biomass Boiler Evaluations
BIOMASS BOILER EVALUATIONS
Capacity, Operational Performance, Fuel Economy, and Emissions Fuel economy, maximum availability, steam generating capacity, optimized emissions performance, and operating flexibility at the lowest cost are the key goals of biomass-fueled power boiler operation. JANSEN performs biomass boiler evaluations and has assisted numerous mills with implementing operational and hardware changes to improve the performance and thermal efficiency, minimize fossil fuel co-firing, reduce landfill costs, and reduce air pollution emissions from their biomass boiler operations.
Scope of Services
- Biomass boiler evaluations
- Waste fuels combustion problem solving (waste wood, TDF, NCG, sludge, etc.).
- Improved performance and steam generating capacity from biomass.
- Application of advanced combustion technology.
- Reduced CO, VOC, NOx, SO2, and particulate emissions.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling and analysis.
- Measurement and analysis of boiler circulation.
- Incineration of concentrated and dilute non-condensable gases (CNCG & DNCG), and sludges
- Boiler MACT Compliance Review and Implementation
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org