Boiler Conversion To Biomass Burning
BOILER CONVERSION TO BIOMASS BURNING
Scope of Service
Boiler owner/operators in recent years have been motivated to convert existing fossil fuel-fired boilers to burn some, or exclusively biomass fuels. Boiler conversion to biomass burning fuels often provide lower fuel costs and lower flue gas emissions as well as being considered a “green” renewable resource. Whether the boiler currently burns exclusively fossil fuels or burns a combination of fossil and biomass fuels, JANSEN has the experience and capabilities to provide the necessary services to enhance biomass firing in most all boiler configurations.
A recommended phased approach to fuel conversion projects is listed below:
- Initial assessment of feasibility and required modifications to generate early budgetary costs.
- Engineering evaluation of existing boiler to determine the unit’s capabilities when operating with the new fuel (pressure parts, auxiliary and air pollution control equipment).
- Definition engineering to develop +/- 10% accuracy cost estimate.
- Engineering design, fabrication, and materials supply.
- Operator training and start-up assistance.
JANSEN has the capability and experience to carry out any or all of these steps for effective Boiler Conversion To Biomass Burning.
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: email@example.com