Boiler MACT and CISWI Compliance
BOILER MACT AND CISWI COMPLIANCE REVIEW AND IMPLEMENTATION
Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
Boiler MACT is term applied to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and their efforts to lower emissions of hazardous air pollutants (HAP) from industrial boilers and process heaters.
[info_box]Additional Boiler MACT Sources Information:
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards
- Combustion Main Page
Jansen Boiler MACT Expertise
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc. engineers have demonstrated success in EXCEEDING standards and limitations in Boiler MACT facilities. Our success is demonstrated in our comprehensive approch:
Approach in Addressing Boiler MACT and CISWI Compliance
Step 1 – Problem Definition
- Determine classification of facility and boiler(s).
- Establish emissions limits that pertain to the boiler(s) classification.
- Review current and historical emissions data relating to MACT and CISWI regulations.
- Provide recommendations to obtain missing information.
- Provide operational tuning of the unit.
- Identify boiler emissions that will require remediation.
- Provide potential solutions/options based on available information.
Step 2 – Solution Creation
- Determine feasibility of changing the boiler’s classification to avoid or alleviate modifications required to meet MACT or CISWI.
- Further develop potential solutions/modifications needed to meet emissions limits.
- Identify the most cost effective solution (± 30% cost estimate).
- Assist customer in preparing submittal to permitting agency.
Step 3 – Solution Implementation
- Develop appropriations grade cost estimate (±10%), if necessary.
- If requested, implement the solution design/supply or design/supply/construct project.
- Work with “teaming partners” to offer complete solution.
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: email@example.com