Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling
COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD) MODELING
- Chemical Recovery Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Waste-to-Energy Boilers (MSW & RDF)
JANSEN uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling software to analyze fluid flow patterns, fuel combustion processes, fuel capacity, emissions performance, and heat transfer profiles in various boiler-related equipment. The scope of services typically includes boiler data collection, set-up of a model to evaluate current performance, and the use of this model to evaluate conceptual improvements. CFD modeling by JANSEN is conducted in-house by JANSEN engineers.
Computational Fluid Dynamics Applications
Typical areas where JANSEN applies Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling to predict, evaluate, and/or optimize performance of boiler equipment include:
- Modifications to the combustion air delivery system.
- Evaluation of temperature and oxygen distribution in combustion furnaces.
- Optimization of the liquor distribution in recovery boilers.
- Heat transfer analysis in superheaters, generating banks, and economizers.
- Analysis of flow pattern and particulate distribution in inlet ducting to precipitators.
- Evaluation of combustion conditions in waste fuel- and fossil fuel-fired boilers.
- Evaluation of boiler emissions performance (TRS, CO, VOC, SO2, NOx, particulates).
- Spray cooler, scrubber, and cascade/cyclone evaporator performance predictions.
- Evaluation of HVLC and LVHC NCG incineration.
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org