Boilers in Energy-from-Waste Industry
BOILERS IN ENERGY-FROM-WASTE INDUSTRY
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)
- Tire Derived Fuel (TDF)
Scope of Services
Typical waste fuels in this industry are municipal solid waste (MSW), refuge derived fuel (RDF), and tire derived fuel (TDF). Jansen has completed the following projects for customers in the Energy-from-Waste (E-f-W) industry.
- General troubleshooting and problem root cause analyses.
- Superheater corrosion analyses.
- Feasibility studies for boiler fuel conversion (from prior fuel to MSW/RDF/TDF).
- Review of process design factors, pressure part evaluations, and circulation studies.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling of combustion performance and heat
- transfer characteristics.
- ASME Code “S” pressure part design (furnace, superheater, generating bank, and/or
- Pressure parts supply, fabrication, and installation.
- Efficient combustion air delivery systems, i.e., overfire air (OFA) upgrades.
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org