Economizer Design & Supply
ECONOMIZER DESIGN & SUPPLY
JANSEN is a fully qualified engineering firm specializing in the design and specification of boiler pressure parts. Projects include redesign of heat transfer components using improved technology. These boiler components have included new generating banks, superheaters, water wall furnaces, and economizers. JANSEN holds an ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section I “S” stamp for the design of power and recovery boilers and the NBIC “R” stamp.
Economizer Supply Scope of Service
- Initial feasibility study and quantification of payback potential.
- Benchmark performance testing.
- Evaluation of impact on boiler performance (steam flow and temperature).
- Analysis of heating surface requirements.
- Process design engineering.
- Specifications for fabrication and construction.
- Feedwater piping.
- Sootblowers and piping.
- Structural implications, hoppers, and breeching.
- Installation drawings.
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) scope of supply.
- Construction observation and startup services.
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: email@example.com