Recovery Boiler Efficiency Using JANSEN High Energy Combustion Air Nozzles™
RECOVERY BOILER EFFICIENCY AND DISPOSAL OF HVLC DNCG USING JANSEN HIGH ENERGY COMBUSTION AIR NOZZLES™
Power and Recovery Boiler Efficiency is increased through the Injection of High Volume Low Concentration (HVLC) dilute non-condensable gases (DNCG) in the boiler using the Jansen High Energy Combustion Air Nozzles™ can be practiced in different ways:
- In a recovery boiler, global mixing of the DNCG stream with all secondary and/or tertiary air through all new nozzles. On a power boiler, global mixing with all overfire air (OFA).
- Local mixing of the DNCG stream with air to selected new nozzles on the secondary and/or tertiary air levels, or OFA.
- Separate injection (using blower), without air mixing, through a selected number of new nozzles.
Power and Recovery Boiler Efficiency
The benefits of installing Jansen air nozzles for DNCG disposal in the recovery/power boiler are many:
- Work includes initial process evaluation to determine best location and method of injection.
- Injection method, system, and nozzles are custom designed for each application.
- Nozzle has clean, open discharge with high jet velocity, and no back flows or tube impingement.
- Nozzle tips are corrosion resistant.
- Rapid combustion of DNCG components; no emissions excursions.
- Boiler stability is not affected.
- Nozzles have shown no/low maintenance.
- System has easy shut-off capability.
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org