Superheater Capacity and Performance Upgrades
SUPERHEATER CAPACITY & PERFORMANCE UPGRADES
- Chemical Recovery Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Waste Fueled Boilers (MSW and RDF)
- Superheater Capacity Performance and Upgrade
Scope of Services
The performance and reliability of superheater capacity plays a critical role in overall plant efficiency and in-house power generation. With increased fuel and power costs, more emphasis is placed on maximizing in-house power generation. In recent years, Jansen has completed projects of the following nature to improve the operating performance, capacity, and reliability of superheaters in existing waste fueled boilers:
- Corrosion analyses (see Capabilities Reference Sheet C-14).
- Metallurgical upgrades to improve corrosion resistance.
- Design and supply of additional heating surface to increase final steam temperature.
- Modify steam flow pattern to minimize pressure loss across the superheater.
Use our Online Contact Form or,
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc.
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 275
Kirkland, WA 98034
General Information: email@example.com