The Jansen Commitment
We are committed to helping you achieve your operational and production goals through innovative customized engineering solutions that optimize your existing combustion boiler processes and equipment. From high performance combustion air and fuel delivery system designs, to superheater and economizer capacity upgrades, to retrofits to meet regulatory emissions limitations, our combination of engineering expertise, operations experience and proven innovative technologies makes your biomass or waste fuel-fired combustion boiler operate more efficiently and produce lower emissions.
Our staff is composed of dedicated, experienced engineering professionals. Specializing in combustion of difficult fuels and industrial combustion boiler technology, we consistently make your goals our highest priority.
Our team is flexible and responsive, and we listen to understand your needs and expectations. By teaming with you, we more effectively utilize our proven expertise to develop creative and viable solutions that are focused on your goals.
Recognized as industry experts in Combustion Boilers
The JANSEN team has established a reputation for unmatched technical expertise in the field of biomass, waste-to-energy, and chemical recovery combustion boilers. Flexible and responsive to client needs, JANSEN’s problem-solving skills and customized approach are respected at plants throughout the world.
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc. holds several patents, in the U.S., Canada and abroad, either individually or jointly with others, that apply to combustion processes in boilers.
With over 37 years of operation
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc. (JANSEN) continues to deliver the highest standards of professional engineering services and fully engineered solutions for industrial boilers in the Pulp/Paper, Forest Products, Energy-from-Waste, and other Processing Industries, as well as Independent Power Producers. Recognized as experienced specialists who provide full-service process and design engineering, equipment procurement, construction capabilities, field services, and maintenance support, we improve the operational performance, fuel economy, and up-time of your biomass, chemical recovery, municipal solid waste (MSW), refuse derived fuel (RDF), and fossil fuel-fired combustion boilers.
Ever Responsive to client needs.
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc. has the capability to function as your one-source solution to boiler retrofit projects. With the ability to define, engineer, contract and manage design-construct projects, we offer fullservice Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC) capabilities. In addition, we provide a broad range of highly technical and specialized services, including: superheater
- Full-service engineering design for steam, power and combustion systems
- Biomass and waste fuel, fossil fuel and chemical recovery boiler performance evaluations and operational reviews
- Furnace, superheater, economizer, and tubualr air heater replacement or upgrade design and supply
- Boiler circulation analyses
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling
- Feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses
- Project scope definition, equipment specifications and cost estimating
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section I, “S” stamp power boiler design and NBIC “R” stamp for alterations to pressure parts Boiler downtime and pressure part failure analyses
- Boiler MACT and CISWI compliance review and implementation.
- Piping stress analyses
- Operations support and training
- NCG incineration in power and chemical recovery boilers
- CO and NOx emissions reduction
- Natural gas conversion evaluation and implementation
What sets Jansen apart from the competition?
We are a non-O.E.M. firm that provides design-construct services to retrofit chemical recovery, biomass waste fuel-fired (RDF/MSW) boilers.
- We are flexible and responsive.
- We design and hold patents on innovative combustion air systems for chemical recovery and biomass/waste fuel boilers.
- We provide cost-effective, high quality, fully engineered solutions.