Addressing Boiler MACT and CISWI Compliance
Jansen’s Approach in Addressing Boiler MACT and CISWI Compliance
- Problem Definition
- Determine the classification of the facility and its boiler(s).
- Establish emissions limits that pertain to the boiler(s) classification(s).
- Review current and historical emissions data relating to MACT and CISWI regulations.
- Provide recommendations to obtain missing information.
- Provide operational tuning of the unit(s).
- Identify boiler emissions that will require remediation.
- Provide potential solutions/options based on available information.
- Solution Creation
- Determine the feasibility of changing the boiler’s classification to avoid or alleviate modifications required to meet MACT or CISWI.
- Further develop potential solutions/modifications needed to meet emissions limits.
- Identify the most cost effective solution (± 30% cost estimate).
- Assist the customer in preparing its submittal to the permitting agency.
- Solution Implementation
- Develop appropriations grade cost estimate (±10%), if necessary.
- If requested, implement the solution design/supply or design/supply/construct project.
- Work with our complementary partners to offer a complete solution.