Every year Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc. sponsors workshops for representatives of the Pulp/Forest Products and Waste-to-Energy Industries, Independent Power Producers, Utilities, and other Industrial Boilers. As always, we are pleased to offer these workshops at no cost to the attendees.
This year we are sponsoring a special workshop in Europe. In addition, we will also be hosting workshops in various parts of North America with the first workshop being typically held in the Spring with the second one in the Fall.
2023 Biomass Boiler Workshop in Prague, Czech Republic
We are excited to announce the return of our in-person Biomass Boiler Workshop to Europe!
**Our workshop now features added content and increased opportunities to learn and network**
The workshop will be held in the historic city of Prague in the Czech Republic on March 29 and 30, 2023.
View the workshop announcement
Personnel in biomass-fired boiler facilities frequently ponder:
- What does it take to burn biomass effectively?
- How can I improve operations and increase biomass-firing rates?
- What are the elements of effective control systems to optimize biomass combustion?
- How can I maintain emissions compliance from a biomass-fired boiler?
- How can I achieve reliable delivery of biomass-derived fuel to the boiler?
- What are the key parameters to effectively convey ash material from the boiler?
Our event in Prague, Czech Republic on March 29 and 30 of 2023 will provide you with the answers to these “burning” questions!
Over the last 20 years, hundreds of professionals in the Pulp/Forest Products Industry, Food Products Industry, Independent Power Producers, the Power Sector, and Energy-from-Waste Industry have benefited by attending this workshop.
This workshop consists of presentations about new technological developments to improve operating performance, biomass burning capacity (i.e., waste wood, bark, hogged fuel, chips, pellets, bagasse, agro-waste), efficiency, emissions performance, and fuel economy of biomass-fired boilers. Learn about the latest retrofit technology for biomass boilers and associated equipment. See how other plants solve their biomass boiler problems, and receive information and solutions to plant specific problems.
The workshop is offered free of charge and sponsored by the following organizations:
- Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies Inc. (www.jansenboiler.com)
- ProcessBarron (www.processbarron.com)
- Enero Solutions (www.enerosolutions.com)
- Fornax Services (www.thefornax.com)
- LDX Solutions (www.ldxsolutions.com)
- Detroit Stoker Company (www.detroitstoker.com)
- CleanAir Engineering (www.cleanair.com)
- Heat Management (www.heatmanage.com)
If you are not on our workshop e-mailing list, and would like to be, please contact us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you receive a personal invitation.
**Announcing our Spring 2023 Biomass Boiler Workshop to be held in Surfside Beach, South Carolina!**
The workshop will be held on May 3 and 4, 2023.
Workshop Sign up
Please use the following form to request to be signed up for our upcoming in-person workshop in March 2023
"*" indicates required fields